Though some people get older, their skin still glows as young. For maintaining such a glowing skin instead of spending on expensive beauty products follow some of their beauty tips.
- Cleansing everyday is compulsory. It doesn't mean that applying a little cleanser and washing it immediately is not advisable. Massage the cleanser on the skin for a minute and then wash with warm water. Creamy cleanser are the best.
- Small wrinkles on the face and stretch marks can be reduced by using night cream with vitamin 'A'. These creams increase the production of collagen to reduce wrinkles. Some people are allergic to these night creams. In this case, apply moisturizer on the face and after half an hour apply night cream.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, anti-oxidants rich foods should be taken highly. Nuts ,green leafy veggies, green tea are rich in these nutrients. By eating these nutritious foods, skin rashes can be avoided. Daily exercise keeps the skin healthy. By doing exercise, blood flow throughout the skin will be done so the skin looks fresh and ageless.
- Stress increases ageing of the skin. Pimples also start with it. To stop this problem, sleeping for 8 hours is compulsory.
- Sunscreen plays an important role in protecting our skin from sun. Applying the sunscreen once in the morning is not enough whether you be in the sun or not, applying sunscreen for every 2 or 3 hours is recommended.